Tuesday, March 8, 2016

teacher reflection


I chose Mrs. Capshaw because she's been my teacher and case manager for the past two years now. She has always known what's best for me in terms of my interests, grades, and class placement. Time and time again in my English classes she has saved me from failing and given more patience than teachers usually do.

Aside from that, Mrs. Capshaw has a witty and down-to-earth personality. Often times she can relate with students with music, TV shows, movies, and even video games sometimes. Her attitude is often on the upside even despite either being sick or just having a bad day. All-in-all Mrs. Capshaw is a good teacher because of her level of patience with students. Her tolerance for students is often high with grades and class placements.

No comments:

Post a Comment